1. Good mechanical performance. Regarding glass, plastic, etc., it has high strength, good rigidity, and is not easy to crack, making it the main container for large transportation packaging.
2. Good barrier performance, good gas resistance, shading, and fragrance retention, with tight sealing, which can effectively maintain product quality.
3. Mature craftsmanship and high consumption efficiency. Tinplate has a long history of abundant production, with a mature consumption process and equipment, high consumption efficiency, and the ability to quickly consume tinplate products that meet various packaging needs.
4. Various shapes. Due to its special physical properties, tinplate can be made into various shapes according to packaging requirements, such as square cans, round cans, horseshoe shaped, trapezoidal, etc., which can not only meet packaging requirements but also improve product appearance.
5. Recyclable applications that meet environmental requirements